Benefits of Massage
- Stretches and broaden muscle fibers Increase flexibility Increase muscle function
- Relax muscle tension Increase postural awareness
- Decrease heart rate and blood pressure Decrease edema (swelling)
- Help remove toxins Break up scar tissue Loosen adhesions (“knots”)
- Help alleviate menstrual problems/menopausal symptoms Increase expansion of lungs for full breathing Aid in digestion
- Ease pregnancy problems such as nausea, high blood pressure, heartburn, tiredness and back pain.
The results you will obtain depend upon your exact situation. We will discuss treatment goals and options with you during your first visit.
New to Massage? What to expect during your visit.
- Appointments are required in advance. Please phone or email us to make an appointment.
- For your safety and health a brief health history form is required (this form will remain strictly confidential). Please use the link below to download the form. Complete it and bring it to your first appointment to ensure your entire appointment is spent on your massage, rather than paperwork.
- You will be modestly covered by a sheet or towel at all times. You may undress to your comfort level or remain clothed. The massage can be modified to work through the sheets or clothing.
- For your privacy, before and after the massage, the therapist will excuse himself so that you may get on/off the table in private.